
So these photos/activities weren't deemed important enough to get their own post. But as February winds to a close, and I reviewed my photo files. I didn't want these to go without a permanent place in the Sowby Family History.
Joshua Eating Breakfast: This is Joshua's expression when he has just got in trouble, or is doing something naughty. He tries not to look at us, but then can't help but take a peek to make sure no one is looking at him! It is quite cute, but at the same time makes me feel like he's fearful of punishment.
Kids at the Treehouse Museum: On President's Day, Mike and I decided, (well I kind of insisted) that we do something 'fun' with our kids. Those that know Mike well, know one of his best qualities is being a HARD WORKER, to him days off translate to-jobs to do and work to be done. Our kids may end up with great work ethics, but I nag him (who me? nag?) that occasionally they are entitled to do something fun so they don't end up with severe parental-raising issues.
Antelope Island: Who loves Antelope Island besides my husband? In fact, have any of you even ever been to Antelope Island? My husband traveled the country and the world growing up. He is more impressed with the things to do around Utah than elsewhere in the world/country! So, we took a family pilgrimage to Antelope Island the other week. It was cold, it was windy and dare I say...
(Another of my husband's qualities is- he NEVER gets bored-he claims, if you get bored, it is a reflection of your personality!)
...I was bored!!!!!
Oh well-There you have it. I must be a boring person who over-works my kids, and causes them to have to peek at my whereabouts due to possible fear!
Oh well-There you have it. I must be a boring person who over-works my kids, and causes them to have to peek at my whereabouts due to possible fear!
I think it's okay to be bored at Antelope Island, although I've never been there! What do you do when you go to Antelope Island? I love Joshua's face!
ReplyDeleteMy husband loves Antelope Island. I've been there many times (just wait 'til the 5th grade field trip!!) Just last fall the two of us went to Leger's and dropped off Caitlin for work, we made 2 sack lunches and headed to Antelope Island. We were just saying a few days ago we want to go again soon (there is no doubt that Mike loves it more than me, but I enjoy going for a ride and especially getting him in the car all to myself, his poor ears).
ReplyDeleteI have NEVER been to Antelope Island. Every year I say I'm gonna go, but I never have. Maybe in 2009 . . .
ReplyDeleteI bet there aren't as many bugs in February as there are in the summer!
ReplyDeleteAlan would have loved Antelope Island. Personally, I think I'd rather go when the weather was a little warmer!
ReplyDeleteThis is Alan, not Kim. Your web page was opened and I scrolled through some of your stuff. Very nice.
ReplyDeleteAs for Antelope Island, been there, love it, and I agree with your husband (Me and Mike need to stick together) Utah has more to see than any other state. How can I claim such a thing? Have I traveled the country? Are you kidding me? And leave the comfort of my American Fork home? No way. I like my safe Utah! I know I need help...