Sunday, October 5, 2008

Saturday visit to the ER

Poor Megan! A broken piece of glass and 6 stitches later!
 
Posted by Picasa

Luke showing his nice brother side with a homemade get well picture!

7 comments:

  1. Oh no! Tell Megan we are sorry and Happy Birthday tomorrow! Stitches are no fun at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um....OUCH!

    I hope it heals quickly and properly.


    OUCH!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks painful! Ummm...Why are you leaving broken pieces of glass lying around your house? J/K That had to of hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tiffany...first of all I hope Megan is ok, pretty nasty cut!! Now is it your birthday today? If it is Happy Birthday!! Hey I enjoyed your random facts too! I will call you this weekend and if it is your birthday I will take you out to lunch when I'm in town!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Megan!! I hope she is okay. What happened?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope Megan heals quickly. Ouch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well it certainly made Saturday an adventure for all of us that weren't scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails