Thursday, February 12, 2009

One Performance Only . . .

Come enjoy some free entertainment. Tomorrow night at our City Hall - Megan will be performing with her Grandpa's Band. The band will be performing 6 numbers. Megan will be performing one of the songs. It is at 7:00pm.

If allowed, I will be a back-up singer. Oh wait--Megan kept giving me really dirty looks when I tried to sing along during practice tonight.

I guess I will just be an audience member like the rest of you.

(Maybe I'll have a video camera and a 'proud mother smile' on my face.)


Update:
She did an AWESOME job.

2 comments:

  1. We will be there. We go every month, Mike is the "sound man" for the city. Yesterday a man with an English accent called our house and asked for Mike. He talked to him about the sound system for tomorrow nights concert. Do you think it could have been your dad? It's a small world.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails