"The good news is I only spent $8. The bad news is I got the Honda stuck."
So the afternoon activity soon became getting the car unstuck.
- Dad/Grandpa and his tunnel vision ideas.
- Casey getting extremely frustrated with Dad/Grandpa.
- Cindy and Tiffany "borrowing" a shovel.
- Megan scared we'd get in big trouble for "borrowing" the shovel.
- A nice passer-by giving us some advice (who by the way, really didn't need everyone being so quick to tell him exactly who parked the car.)
- Dad/Grandpa finally making us try what James had suggested 20 minutes previously.
- Pushing, lifting, shoveling, rocking and spinning wheels.
- And, 45 minutes in the 90' afternoon temperature...
The Canyons Resort Public Safety man kindly towed us out.
(Who by the way, also didn't really need everyone being so quick to tell him exactly who parked the car.)
Note to Mike: When the nice 'tow-man' asked who the owner of the car was so they could sign a release paper... you really didn't need to 'avoid' ownership of the car by pointing to me and saying, "She is."
Is it really so embarassing to provide the entertainment for the afternoon?
PS-I had a justified reason for being in such a hurry to park the car...
'When you gotta go, you gotta go.'