Megan learning to text... (No, she does not have her own phone.)
Luke playing in the water when the weather outside was not quite 75'.Luke upon hearing me suggest to Mike that we should get a dining bench so we have enough seats around our kitchen table, spends hours in the garage making me one!
Ellie a little more skeptical of the extreme sport of slip-n-sliding, but still willing to give it a try despite the temperature.Ellie taking a break from a tantrum and being pleasant for a while.
Joshua gets into the fridge while Mommy is fixing dinner and gets himself a snack.Joshua loves "holds" which Mommy tries hard to rarely refuse.
Joshua, not quite game for the 70' weather water activities, chose instead to nap on the rock path.
And then there is Drew. Drew, the 5th child who is rarely photographed.Drew is quite a serious baby. But he always has a smile for Mommy.
Drew, though he can't roll over, moves himself from one end of the crib to the other end and faces the opposite way. Mom kept questioning "Who moved Drew?" Of course, "Not Me" was the answer. However, upon being home with only Mommy during a nap, Mommy realized it wasn't a sibling moving him, it wasn't Daddy, it wasn't even 'Not Me.' It was DREW, all by himself!!!!!
It's always so fun to see what your kids are up to. :) Even the ever growing Drew ;)
ReplyDeleteIt good to see a post of everyday stuff. I've got to remember to take pictures of them doing everyday things.
ReplyDeleteI think it is so funny Luke made that bench! Pretty good for such a young kid!
ReplyDeleteI love Luke!! I am so impressed with his motivation. The thing I love the most is that he was trying to please his mom. That is very tender.
ReplyDeleteYou have such fun kids!! Wow....that is so cool Megan is learning the harp! Was that something she wanted to do on her own? Ok....Lukes bench is awesome! I love your post they always make me smile!
ReplyDeleteWhat a bunch of beautiful children. How fun it must be around your home. Luke is going to be a great builder some day. I want to hear Meagan when she learns her first song. I love the harp.
ReplyDelete