Saturday, November 30, 2013

Another Thanksgiving

(Thankful Papers, 2013)
I think this is the first Thanksgiving in I don't know how many years that we didn't get a family photo. We also didn't get any photos of the abundance of people, love, and conversation around our Thanksgiving table.

Maybe it means we were engaged in the holiday and actually enjoying time and memories together more than  being concerned with recording them. Or maybe it means I simply didn't think about it.

I did however remember when we arrived home on Thanksgiving night. Instead of trying to gather everyone together for a photo, I opted for individual shots instead.
(Poor quality photos, but remember I don't get professional photo shoots very often.)

And this is one of my favorite recorded videos of all time.
LOVE it.


Happy Thanksgiving!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails