Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Relationship Tag

How fun to be tagged, thanks Adrienne!

Where did you go on your first date? Kind of hard to say, we went from being friends for 2 years to suddenly more. But "as a couple" our first "date" was to see Independence Day at the theater (and we both hate movies, go figure!!!)

How long have you been together? Married 11 years this month. Been good friends for 14 years!

Who eats more? Depends-desserts and candy-definitely me. Main courses/meat-definitely Mike

Who said I love you first? Mike did, and I responded "sometimes I love you." It took a while before I took off the sometimes! (In fact his wedding ring is engraved with "NOT just SOMETIMES"

Who is taller? Mike

Who sings better? Hmmm let's see . . . definitely Mike-I can't hold a tune!

Who does the laundry? Me-it's my favorite chore. He irons though, because when we were first married I ironed his shirts and the next Sunday he pulled out the shirt and also the ironing board. I told him I already ironed it and he politely looked at the shirt and didn't say anything but proceeded to iron. (He does a better job than the cleaners.)

Who pays the bills? I do, but we budget and check the money together regularly.

Who mows the lawn? Are you kidding? I'm not allowed to TOUCH the lawn mower or the grass.

Who cooks dinner? Me, but Mike cooks breakfasts on the weekends

Who drives when you are together? Mike

Who is more stubborn? Mike. He has the Sowby blood! And unfortunately has passed the quality on to Ellie.

Whose parents do you see the most? Definitely mine. We see them a couple of times a week.

Who kissed who first? Mike TRIED to kiss me when on a camping trip as FRIENDS, but, I turned the other way and said, "I really like Chad."
That's the night we knew something had changed . . . (Needless to say, I never saw Chad again!)

Who proposed? Mike did, and it's best we not get into the details. It is not one of my most pleasant memories from the past!

Who is more sensitive? Me

Who has more friends? I have more close friends

Who has more siblings? Mike does by one

Who wears the pants in the family? Mike-it is very hard to do landscaping/physical labor in skirts or dresses!

I tag Michelle and Taralyn.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails