Joshua received his first pair of cowboy boots for Christmas. The past couple of days, he has become obsessed with them.Sunday, he wore them for his nap (Daddy allowed that!) and to church.
Monday, he wore them most of his awake hours.
Tuesday night he wore the boots and only the boots.
(Well, until Luke went and got his cowboy hat for him to wear too.)
(Well, until Luke went and got his cowboy hat for him to wear too.)
Wednesday, at 8:15am, Joshua put his boots on over his pajamas and asked Luke to take him outside. Luke gladly obliged.
Wednesday, at 11:45am, Joshua STILL had the boots on (yes, his pajamas too!) and walked towards the door and with his toy cell phone in hand waved, "Ba" (bye) to me. He was off to ride his scooter.
Finally, Wednesday, at 12:30pm, we walked upstairs for his nap with Joshua crying "boo, boo." (boots, boots)
Mean old mommy had removed the boots before naptime.
He and Lizzie certainly need to play with each other. She has a pair of bright pink boots and loves to run around the house as "eve". Drives John crazy but makes potty training easier.
ReplyDeleteYou have got the cutest/funniest kids! It makes me want to join your family!!
ReplyDeleteI love it!!
ReplyDeleteSaturday he wore the boots to clean the church.
ReplyDeleteYou know it's against some rule to wear cowboy boots to church...ask Lesley. I love your kids. the things they do remind me that life is to be enjoyed. They have us all on the right track.
ReplyDeleteAhhh I can't leave this comment fast enough. The music!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry for not leaving comments before. I am glad I have found this blog. I think it will inspire me to be a better wife, mother, daughter, friend, cook, cleaner, driver, toilet paper hanger (oh wait I already was good at that),photographer, singer, dancer, babysitter....oh the list could go on!
I love that they wear cowboy boots, I love cowboys and ranchers so it reminds me of home. The bare bum pics are classic!
ReplyDelete