Mike's car has one key with a remote. HE has lost the other one. My car has one key with the remote, HE has lost the other one. But I am smart and have a spare key hidden somewhere on my car. He is not smart and doesn't have a spare hidden somewhere on his car, or even own a spare anywhere at home. I tell him frequently he should get a spare key cut...
Which is probably why, this evening when he called me from the designated parking lot the first thing he said after
"Can you come pick me up?" was
"I don't need a lecture, I was just telling Bruce that I was going to get a lecture about a spare key."
So the question is? Did Mike get a lecture? YES he did. And for good measure he was also gently reminded to . . .
"Go and get a (insert Tiffany's favorite word) key cut this weekend!!"
Sometimes they just don't learn :) (I think your comment was completely justified)
ReplyDeleteI probably would have done the same thing. It is so frustrating to nag but then they prove you right and show that your nagging is sometimes needed in order to get the job done.
ReplyDelete