What a cute picture! I think Joshua likes him. I can't believe how fast the time has gone since Joshua was the newborn. I love Drew's name. When I saw it all typed out on the post I thought how nice it looked in print.
Mallorie called Court Aiden for the first week, cause our friends had an Aiden 3 months earlier. How was the first night? I thought about you lots and hoped at least Mike wasn't barfing! It's a great feeling to have your family complete isn't it?
Congratulation!! What beautiful little boys. Love the name too. Enjoy every moment.
ReplyDeleteGood choice. It's got character.
ReplyDeleteAhhhh...what a great name!! It really is, and I am not even partial. Congratulations again. You guys are a darling family.
ReplyDeleteYeah for Drew! However now Joshua is calling the puppy "Annie". Obviously loves saying that name! Cute picture.
ReplyDeleteLove his name! Congrats again. Glad everyone is doing well.
ReplyDeleteMy oldest brother's name is Drew!!! Not Andrew, Drew!!! I LOVE IT! Good choice.
ReplyDeleteOh, and Congratulations.
What a cute picture! I think Joshua likes him. I can't believe how fast the time has gone since Joshua was the newborn. I love Drew's name. When I saw it all typed out on the post I thought how nice it looked in print.
ReplyDeleteCute name, cute baby! Congrats you guys!
ReplyDeleteLove the name. Cute boys too! Hope all is going well.
ReplyDeleteI love both Drew and William. What a great name! Oh, I was wondering when I get my prize? ;)
ReplyDeleteHe is so sweet! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI love it!! It's perfect. Trent wanted me to tell you "congrats" from just him. We would love to come visit sometime soon.
ReplyDeleteI love this picture it is so adorable. I also really like the name Drew William, it's better than Annie ;).
ReplyDeleteMallorie called Court Aiden for the first week, cause our friends had an Aiden 3 months earlier. How was the first night? I thought about you lots and hoped at least Mike wasn't barfing! It's a great feeling to have your family complete isn't it?
ReplyDelete