Friday, April 9, 2010

Ultimate Blog Party

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

What a creative way to have a party! No need to find a babysitter, think for days what to wear OR put on a smiley face if you don't want to. Yet you still have all the perks of a perfect party... Meet some wonderful people-get some great ideas-realize you aren't alone-and eat the treats all by yourself!

For you regulars, you know what you'll get here...
As for the first-timers, this is me. A mother of five, navigating my way through motherhood with humor, love and honesty.
And as an added bonus-if you leave a comment, I'll enter you to win a $15 giftcard to one of my favorite stores.
Which store you ask?
It will be a surprise.
But, here are a few clues:
I do have five kids...
I love getting a good deal...
and
I have two kids in diapers....

(Winner will be announced on Saturday, April 17th.)

We're happy...most of the time!
Enjoy...

Rules Disclaimer - One entry per person. Giveaway ends at 2:05am on (EST) 4/17/10. Winner will be announced here and sent an email. Winner has 48 hours to contact me or another winner will be drawn.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails