Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Another Reason to Dislike the Dentist


I have to interrupt my sleeping boys, and Ellie's play-date at a friend's house to take Ellie to the dentist.
I hate the dentist.

Even more,
I hate waking up sleeping children!!

And these 'peaceful slumberers' did not fall asleep easily. One fussed for 20 minutes before settling-the other threw a temper tantrum for 20 minutes, because he wanted to eat Easter candy after having had two M&M cookies for lunch!

In case you were wondering, yes, both the fussing and the temper tantrum occurred at the same time!
Excuse me now while I go awaken the sleeping!

As I said before,
I HATE the dentist.

10 comments:

  1. You are a stinker...I would have stayed. For some reason, I thought it was Megan that had the dentist appt. Next time call me, I would love to watch Joshua and Drew :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the dentist, too, but for very different reasons. In fact I have gone once this month and have to go back TWO more times. YUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and Joshua and Drew look so cute in those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should have called me you chow, I would have come right down. Jonah is only now taking his nap (4:00)!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet!! I hate the dentist too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're just not seeing the right dentist! No really, even though my husband is a dentist, I hate going so much that I usually only make it in every couple of years! Congratulations on the new baby! There's nothing quite like a new baby . . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree 100% about going to the dentist. I dread check-ups every 6 months which seems to come way too fast. Plus, it is so fun taking four kids by myself along with my own check-up at the same time. I am a nervous wreck by the time we finally leave. Praying the whole time for as few as cavities as possible so we don't have to come back much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do not like waking up sleeping babies or toddlers. I wasn't home today, but....call me next time. I would've come over (I'd love to hold that cute little Drew in that cute little dinosaur blanket :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would have cancelled the appointment!! Sleeping in my house is something you don't mess with....not even for a dentist! ;) I have had to do it too though....(wake a sleeping baby) and I HATE it! But your boys sure look like angels!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails