Monday, May 14, 2012

Time-off and Clowns

I'm not going to tell you about my fabulous, dreamy, soothing, luxurious, best-ever, all-spoiling, poignant, sentimental, meaningful (insert sarcasm here) Mother's Day, or my wonderful (no sarcasm necessary) time spent at the Park City Power of Moms Retreat  this last weekend. Instead, I'm going to simply link to an article I wrote recently that's on the Power of Moms site.

I should scan in the original piece of art that inspired the essay, but it is up high in a file box and I'm taking a few days off. Now I don't exactly mean I'm taking time off of all my duties, or that I'm too lazy to climb on a step-stool to rummage through a file, what I mean is...

Never mind, it's nobody's business but my own. I'm taking a few days off.
That's it.

Now go read about Clowns or Clouds.
Click HERE to read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails