What a glorious afternoon!
This is where our Social Media Type Life ends.
Me saying it was a glorious afternoon??
That was a joke.
Nobody really liked the lemonade. Joshua and Ellie complained about their paper straws getting soggy. Luke was irritated he had a strawberry on his jar when Megan knows he doesn't like strawberries. Drew was begging for an Oreo cookie he'd seen in the cupboard earlier that day.
As for me?
I ended up cleaning up the mess.
Yes! Those would be Oreo crumbs around Drew's mouth... Sometimes you have to give into incessant whining.






OH man we need to be neighbors. You make me laugh and I love your realness. Sounds so much like my summer. I decided yesterday we would do some fun crafts from Pinterest (I am SO not crafty, but they looked easy). MAJOR FAIL, they didn't work and my 8 year old said, "Mom every time you try to do crafts they turn out bad." I'm okay with that because I really hate crafts.
ReplyDelete