One eye is far sighted, one eye is near sighted, and they have been working hard to compensate.
Not anymore though.
I'm sure when Megan sees this photo she will wish it was taken with more of a side angle so the "cute design and color" could be seen. Megan choosing a pair of glasses was no easy (or quick) feat. She shops for glasses the same way she shops for everything else: with a lot of time, thought, focus and attention.
Next time round?
I'll send Mike.
After all, it is his eye genes she likely inherited.
Of course, she gets her beauty from me.

So cute! Next time send her with Grandpa. He takes forever picking out things too!
ReplyDeleteShe looks beautiful in her glasses!!! I just got a new pair a couple of weeks ago, I took forever to choose...I was even getting fed up with me :)
ReplyDeleteShe's darling! So funny our timing, almost perfect.
ReplyDeleteI love them on her! And yes, she does get her beauty from you. Isn't she lucky that glasses are all the rage right now? Madison wears a fake pair just to be in style. Megan is such a pretty girl!
ReplyDelete