Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My Poor Head

(blurry-but so cute--photo courtesy of Joshua?)

Last week I had a killer headache, it was awful. I could barely walk or function, and spent the majority of the day on the couch. A couple of people asked me what I thought caused it, I think I know the answer.

I read this statistic recently, "A preschool-age child requires a mother's attention once every four minutes, or 210 times per day."

That statistic alone tells me why I am repeatedly telling Mike that I think the older I've gotten the more attention deficit I have become. It's my children's fault!

I have had (at least) one pre-schooler home with me for 14 1/2 years. Which broken down means, I have been interrupted about 210 times a day for 14 1/2 years. Which further broken down means, I have been interrupted 1,111,425 times in the last 14 + years of my life.

And people actually wondered why I had a headache?


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails