- Drew not wanting to go over to see Hank (the goat) for his birthday and so instead asked, "Can we text him?"
- Drew asking, "Is Jesus a girl? Then how come he has girl hair?"
- holding Drew on my lap, and him pointing at my chest and saying "Those are like hills."
Drew: "How 'bout the mom dies."Joshua: "No. The mom has to have babies in her tummy. She can't if she's dead."
- Drew playing with toy screwdriver while I held a toy said, "Move your hand so you don't get screwed."
- Drew while making loud car noises (vrrrmmmm) while playing with Hot Wheels said, "I wish I had 3 mouths so my mouth wouldn't be tired."
- Joshua asking: "If you mow the lawn in the winter when there's snow on the grass, will the lawn mower break?"
I'll miss homemade car mats that get declared, "This is way better than the one Mom made us, huh?"
I know I'll miss all this. I know I will. Which is precisely why I'm trying to focus this month on all the Little Things I'll miss, and not get wrapped up in irritating things like this:
(Yes, I still only have 5 children.)
~enjoy the little things in life, one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things~