Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tagged!

How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 JOYS
1. My children, Megan, Luke, Ellie and Joshua.
2. My husband, Mike
3. Hearing my children laugh. I love the sound of children's laughter-especially my own, because it means they aren't fighting!

3 FEARS
1. Mike dying at a young age.
2. Water (being baptized was a very traumatizing experience for me!)
3. Dying in child-birth (I obviously haven't so far, but I've stressed about it with each pregnancy and it is the major reason I second guess having a #5).
P.S. I could keep going. I unfortunately have a lot of fears, driving in snow, flying, snakes etc. etc.

3 GOALS
1. Teaching my children to love the gospel (on-going)
2. Not saying the D-word I am "so well known for"
3. Not yelling as much. I have made some drastic improvements with a lot of support from Mike and much prayer!

3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1. Quicken-I like to know how much money is in my bank account at any give moment.
2. Chocolate. Seriously I know it sounds so cliche, but I can't live without it!
3. My Blog, it is becoming a family journal and I love that!

3 RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT MYSELF
1. Love to do laundry. (The sorting is my VERY favorite) The first thing I do AS SOON as we get home from any trip is unload the suitcases and sort all the clothes.
2. I am very uptight about the blinds being opened and beds made in the morning. Blinds being left closed will cause my temper to flare rapidly! (I know it sounds dumb, but I can't seem to lighten up about it.) Side note: Sometimes my kids teeth don't get brushed before school, but their blinds are always opened!
3. Mike and I don't have specific sides of the bed we sleep on. We are always sleeping on different sides. In fact, if I think we have slept too many nights in a row on one side, I make us switch so we "don't get sides."

I know, I know, I am a little different. But that's what makes me- Me!


I tag Heather, Adrienne, Kim, Lesley and Michelle.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails