Monday, October 26, 2009

No Ordinary Interview

Luke had his baptism interview the other night. When questioned about what kind of questions the bishop asked him, Luke simply shrugged his shoulders and only talked about when he could go down to the bishop's house...

Luke has always liked our bishop. But now, our bishop is more than 'just a bishop' in Luke's little mind... On Sunday night, Luke finally convinced Daddy to ride down to the Bishop's house with him...

They returned with THIS!!! (It is the skull of a javelina.)



I don't think my response was as enthusiastic as Luke would have liked. Instead, Luke was quite offended when he asked me,
"Why do you call all my stuff dead animals?"

PS-Luke did get his Baptism Recommend, so I am assuming they discussed more than dead animals!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails