Thursday, October 15, 2009

Good For You, Not Me


So here is an update from this post.

I am a yeller.
I think I am meant to be a yeller.
I don't think I can not yell...

when your 5 year old is holding the 6 month old, three feet from the ground, by his shirt...
or...
when the 7 year old eats seven (miniature) candy bars in a twenty minute period...
or...
after the seventh time in fifteen minutes the 11 year old has come out of her bedroom at bedtime
or...
when we are trying to read the scriptures and someone is jumping on the love sac, someone else is stepping on the baby, and someone else is making loud, obnoxious noises.

Yep! You read that right.
EVEN
when we are reading the scriptures, I sometimes (have to) yell.

Good for you and all your self-improvements. I admire you. I really do.

I'll just have to think of something more do-able...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails