Thursday, October 22, 2009

Shout Hooray!

Today is my birthday, Shout Hooray!!!

Today I am 35 years old. What a great day, October 22, 1974 must have been.

I was born at 66 Whittaker Road, Sutton, Surrey, England in my parent's bedroom. (Don't worry, it was all planned. My mother had had a bad experience with a hospital birth seventeen months earlier at my brother's birth, and didn't want to do it again. )

I have been blessed to have a lot of fabulous birthdays...hopefully this one will match up.

Even though the first words to me this morning were,

"Oh shoot, look at the time. Will you go down and make me some sandwiches for lunch."

Which I did. I was even making him breakfast too... (with me steaming more than the food in the pan...)

When he suddenly appeared in the kitchen and announced, "Happy Birthday."

My response, "That's a damn good thing you mentioned it."

Happy Birthday to Me.
At this point, the day can only get better...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails