Thursday, April 5, 2012

When It's a Nightmare

On Sunday while reading from the scriptures, two of my children (my oldest I might add) decided it was time for fun and games. I slammed my Book of Mormon shut (being careful to keep my finger in the page) and while  hovering on the verge of tears said, "I am only doing this out of obedience. I am not feeling the spirit. I am not enjoying this. I am getting nothing out of it. I do not like this."

How's that for the introductory lesson to begin our traditional Easter Week's, "Last Week of Jesus' Life" study?

It was quite the coincidence that this article was published a couple of days later. If for no one else but myself.

Perhaps it will encourage you too.

Religious Practice in the Home IS NOT EASY (click on link to read)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails