My family hopes by the time you return next Spring, I will be past the 'Praise to the Man' phase. I sing it non-stop. If I'm not singing it, I want someone else singing it, or I want it playing on the CD, or I want Luke practicing it on the piano. Furthermore, my mother hopes by next spring I will be potty trained, like clothing, and be able to pronounce words. Nonetheless my singing is quite entertaining, so enjoy it while it lasts.
Please be patient while the camera is turned the wrong way for the first twenty seconds. And please look past the fact that I look a little white trashish wearing a camo diaper (courtesy of a Huggies promo Nana couldn't pass up), and an art project on my tummy (courtesy of unattended markers). It is actually a very endearing short video of me singing, 'The Man'.
Quite amazing really that for someone who really can't speak well, I can sing!
Enjoy~
Love,
Drew
That has to be one of the cutest things I have ever seen!!!! So So So CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteMarissa is a big fan of this hymn too (also my favourite ever), but mostly we have Search , Ponder and Pray round here as our family is singing it as a musical item in the presentation. Everyone is taking their solos very seriously. No solo for me though as I am the tuneless one. xx
Quite possibly the cutest thing in the world. I love how he counts at the beginning! Jonah could hear this from the other room and came running looking for Dewers.
ReplyDeleteThat is adorable! Is it weird that I got tears in my eyes? He wasn't even off key. Great job Drew!
ReplyDeleteI had tears also. That is so precious. Here I am at work, in the world so to speak and I loved feeling a little bit of heaven. We need to get Drew and Colton together to sing sometime!
ReplyDeleteFANTASTIC! I'm sure the Heavens smile when any of us watch this!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this, he is darling. I really like the "white trashish" too! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is from a text Mimi sent me:
ReplyDeleteI almost cried @ the video of Drew. The pure innocence of a child. His preparations of getting ready, letting his mom know he was ready to preform, & the words that were so distinct on some words & his rhythm . That child does pull at my heartstrings
Love it! Lucy watched it 3 times. I've never heard Drew say so much ;). It wouldn't be the same if he wasn't only wearing a camo diaper. Perfect!
ReplyDeleteThis is SO freakin' cute! This is my dad's favorite hymn,I MUST show this video to him...
ReplyDeleteI seriously have chills! That is amazing! Love you Drew.
ReplyDeleteMy sound doesn't work... but I heard about how cute this was so I watched. I'm going to try it on my Iphone... maybe I can hear it there.
ReplyDeleteI couldn't quit smiling. I made Wes stop what he was doing and come listen. Now he can't quit smiling. Way to go Drew!!!
ReplyDelete