But whether it is all relative or not, I am finding constant reminders that I kind of have a lot of kids...
- I do not have enough chairs at the kitchen table to seat everyone, and thus the one year old is often left in the corner.
- I have no extra seats in my suburban.
- I wear a 'children charm' necklace and a sarcastic neighbor warns me it will break if I add anymore to it.
- I only have three children at the store with me, and it seems like bliss.
- I've almost outgrown the need to ever use a 9x13 casserole dish.
- On Mondays I do at least 8 loads of laundry, and they'll still be more to do the next day.
- Buying a Happy Meal for each child almost breaks the bank.
- One loaf of bread isn't usually enough for everyone to have sandwiches for a picnic.
- My children have to argue about who gets to practice the piano first.
- I've been changing diapers for 11 1/2 years and I still have a couple more years to go.
- I pretty much have to start the dishwasher after one meal.
- I cringe slightly when asked at a restaurant 'How many in your party?'
- Me or my children never experience loneliness. There is always someone that won't leave someone alone.
With this many in the house, life is never boring.