Love your card. It was clever and enjoyable. Love you. You really are a person that I admire. (I also love that you love shoes. I will have to have you help me find some cute shoes when they are back on my list)
Love your card. It was clever and enjoyable. Love you. You really are a person that I admire. (I also love that you love shoes. I will have to have you help me find some cute shoes when they are back on my list)
Love it, as usual. I hope your family has a wonderful Christmas!
I am also looking for a maid/house cleaner/chef. Maybe we can share.
Sami is our slowest to talk. I figure that it is because everyone talks for her. We now have a rule in our house to NOT immediately give Sami everything she wants and to let her try to communicate. It's rough.
I laughed hysterically about Mike's doing without "most things". I totally agree.
By the way, now that I can actually follow along in Sunday School, I really miss your teaching!
Love your card. It was clever and enjoyable. Love you. You really are a person that I admire. (I also love that you love shoes. I will have to have you help me find some cute shoes when they are back on my list)
ReplyDeleteLove your card. It was clever and enjoyable. Love you. You really are a person that I admire. (I also love that you love shoes. I will have to have you help me find some cute shoes when they are back on my list)
ReplyDeleteLove it, as usual. I hope your family has a wonderful Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI am also looking for a maid/house cleaner/chef. Maybe we can share.
Sami is our slowest to talk. I figure that it is because everyone talks for her. We now have a rule in our house to NOT immediately give Sami everything she wants and to let her try to communicate. It's rough.
I laughed hysterically about Mike's doing without "most things". I totally agree.
By the way, now that I can actually follow along in Sunday School, I really miss your teaching!