Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Passions and Faces

Guess we may never really understand each other's passions and dreams.
But I certainly hope while pursuing my own, I have more flattering facial expressions than my boys.
Okay, so I don't necessarily think jumping on a trampoline is Drew's passion, but I am beginning to wonder if him being half naked is. Especially during the first week of November!

3 comments:

  1. I think Luke's faces were the best. Do you get comments from neighbors about Drew's lack of clothes? I'm just curious because I get comments when my kids aren't wearing a jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very handsome boys. It will be interesting to see as they get older if any of those passions change. I love the all natural on Drew!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't recognize Drew when I came for choir on Sunday--he had pajamas on!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails