Sunday, February 14, 2010

And The Winner Is...

I learned a few things while doing this contest:

1. I love all my readers. In fact I wish I had a prize for each of you. Some of you I love because we have daily interactions, some of you I love because you are dear friends, some of you I love because of your honesty and goodness, some of you I love because we're related, (and that's a love all in itself!), and some of you I love because of your kindness, and some of you I love for your blog stalking admissions. I love all my readers.

2. I quite enjoyed running this contest. I like the competitiveness it strikes in all of us; to comment in an attempt to win. I think I will do it again.

3. I didn't enjoy running this contest. Every single comment I read, I thought to myself, "Oh I hope this person wins." I wanted each one of you to win for a specific reason, yet only one winner was possible.

4. I realize there are quite a few of you who read my blog, thanks for commenting. Please comment again and again. In fact, I will commit to commenting on more of the blogs I myself read.

** I didn't realize how nervous I would be when typing my number ranges into random.org.

And the (RANDOM) winner is...

LESLEY!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!


(Happy Valentines Day!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails