1. I love all my readers. In fact I wish I had a prize for each of you. Some of you I love because we have daily interactions, some of you I love because you are dear friends, some of you I love because of your honesty and goodness, some of you I love because we're related, (and that's a love all in itself!), and some of you I love because of your kindness, and some of you I love for your blog stalking admissions. I love all my readers.
2. I quite enjoyed running this contest. I like the competitiveness it strikes in all of us; to comment in an attempt to win. I think I will do it again.
3. I didn't enjoy running this contest. Every single comment I read, I thought to myself, "Oh I hope this person wins." I wanted each one of you to win for a specific reason, yet only one winner was possible.
4. I realize there are quite a few of you who read my blog, thanks for commenting. Please comment again and again. In fact, I will commit to commenting on more of the blogs I myself read.
** I didn't realize how nervous I would be when typing my number ranges into random.org.
And the (RANDOM) winner is...
LESLEY!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!
(Happy Valentines Day!)
LESLEY... is that ME Lesley? Oh my gosh!!! It is a pleasure being nominated!! Thanks Tiffany.
ReplyDeleteBummer.
ReplyDeleteI knew she would win!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Lesley!!
ReplyDelete