Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Answers

I LOVED reading your answers. Thanks for the feedback. In comparison, we really are all quite similar. Care for my answers? Here they are:

Question 1:
If you are using liquid detergent how full do you fill the little plastic cup?
Approximately a 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 or full?

3/4 full. I don't skimp on laundry.

Question 2:
Do you have a budget? Do you stick to it?

Yes, I have a budget. No, I may go over some months, but I track every single penny I spend. Mike and I like to set and go over the budget together.

Question 3:
How many times will you use your shower towel before washing it?

3-4 days.

Question 4:
If you find a new recipe, but the ingredients are too expensive, would you buy them regardless, or wait to try the recipe?

Usually wait and then I often never end up making it because I forget about it.
(Sidenote, when we were first married, I wanted to eat out. Mike didn't want to spend the money... Instead we went grocery shopping with a new recipe in hand... the new recipe alone cost us about $30!! (Although it included a garlic press, which I still have today!)

Question 5:
How many pair of shoes are too many?

One day, I'll have one for every day of the year. One more than that will be, too many.
Although, bear in mind, I have 'quantity not quality.' (I own no clothing or shoes since before I was married, but I do wish I still had my Eddie Bauer boots I paid good money for in 1995.)

And last but not least,
Question 6:
What item could you NEVER live without, no matter the cost?

Now I know it will sound very cliche, but... I could never live without good chocolate-now I'm not saying I will pay a lot of money for chocolate currently, but even if for some unknown, tragic reason, chocolate prices skyrocketed, I would not be able to live without it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails