(With a homemade Cabela's truck)
(Compliments of an empty toilet paper roll and a Kindergarten class.)
(Have I ever told you I disagree with the 'terrible twos' cliche?...)
And a 10 month old climbing a baby gate...
**Sidenotes: When Luke was 10 months old, he climbed up a toy slide and onto the wide window ledge. He fell and cut his lip. While visiting the doctor for the stitches diagnosis, both the nurse and doctor looked at us questioningly as we told them what happened. I don't think 10 month olds are supposed to climb like that... By 13 months old, Luke could climb to the top shelf of the pantry...
(I'm trying to protect myself (and Drew) from a similar fate.)**
And a 10 month old climbing a baby gate...(And thus collapsing the gate.)
**Sidenotes: When Luke was 10 months old, he climbed up a toy slide and onto the wide window ledge. He fell and cut his lip. While visiting the doctor for the stitches diagnosis, both the nurse and doctor looked at us questioningly as we told them what happened. I don't think 10 month olds are supposed to climb like that... By 13 months old, Luke could climb to the top shelf of the pantry...
(I'm trying to protect myself (and Drew) from a similar fate.)**




I love the Pinewood Derby truck and the picture of Drew climbing the gate. What cute kids.
ReplyDeleteAnd that's why my gate was solid, not holey.
ReplyDeleteThat is amazing!!! I can't believe him climbs up like that! You have crazy boys!
ReplyDeleteThis is Danelle
I love the pinewood derby truck!!
ReplyDeleteI was so glad to be done with science fair projects (although Caitlin went to WSU with her project... about skin cancer :-)
Although I have been known to say the "terrible two's" cliche... I too disagree with it.
Cute kids and pictures;)
ReplyDeleteWhat is up with Drew's pants??? Or should I say what camo thing is he wearing? Funny that statue of liberty thing ended up at my house, and then in the garbage, whoops don't tell Ellie.
ReplyDeleteThey are pajamas that unsnap in the bum for changing diapers.(?) Luke always wants Drew to wear them, but I rarely put them on him-they are not very cute!
ReplyDeleteCute post until I got to the last picture....holy cow...he is TOO small to be able to do that. (btw.the last picture is cute...just a little scary)
ReplyDelete