Nana says: Jump high, jump long, childhood is so short! Enjoy life and worry about protocol another day!
Lol...that is so us at our house!! I love it!
That is awesome. I wish I was young again. Life was about playing and eating and then playing again. Who needs clothes...who cares. Love it!!
I love it! Whatever age it is, Max isn't there yet.
I think boys definitely don't hit it as soon as girls do. If it was socially acceptable I know my hubby would still be doing that! :o)
Thoughts?
Nana says: Jump high, jump long, childhood is so short! Enjoy life and worry about protocol another day!
ReplyDeleteLol...that is so us at our house!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome. I wish I was young again. Life was about playing and eating and then playing again. Who needs clothes...who cares. Love it!!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Whatever age it is, Max isn't there yet.
ReplyDeleteI think boys definitely don't hit it as soon as girls do. If it was socially acceptable I know my hubby would still be doing that! :o)
ReplyDelete