This is a known as a 'Roping Calf Dummie':
Cowboys practice their roping on such things...
And this:
I'm not really sure what it is called. I think it is one of those situations where "Luke wants something, but Mom won't buy it for him, so he'll make it himself..."
My mind took a picture memory tonight (I forgot my camera) at Cub Scouts, when each Cub Scout showed off a display of something they made or are good at. We saw soccer trophies, school projects and a few homemade crafts.
And though I may be biased, I do think Luke's 'Roping Calf' was the most unique...
You gotta love Luke.
We certainly do!


I so so love it!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, that is amazing. What an imagination. And cool that he can rope it. Anyone can get a soccer trophy these days, but not everyone can make themselves a roping calf. Come on now! Congrats to him!!
ReplyDeleteI like this Roping Calf Dummie better than my brothers. Every summer before my brother left and when he returned from helping on my grandpa's farm he used to practice his roping on my sister and I. He asked us to run around the yard as fast as we could and he would try to take us out.
ReplyDeletep.s. I think Luke's calf needs some paint.
Way to go Luke! You are so smart!
ReplyDeleteWe were all very impressed!
ReplyDelete