When Ellie's baseball throwing attempts didn't result in a dunked Megan, she just ran up to the 'button' and pushed it.
- Somehow allowing my competitive streak to come out, and racing other mothers, students, and the principal in the 50 Yard dash. And oh boy am I feeling it today--but the satisfaction of a couple of good wins outweighs the pain. (sort of)
- Playing on the blow-up toy, laughing and bouncing down the slide with my kids and a few other PTA volunteers during the lunch break.
And though the bouncy slides were a ton of fun, the photos of me--a thirty six year old bouncing down them are really not flattering enough to put on here... you get the idea, right?
- The impromptu PTA vs 6th grade tug of war challenge.
I might add that while I was totally fine with the 6th grade students beating us, what in the world was up with my competitive streak yesterday?!?
And quite possibly, the tied for first-place highlights of the day were:
- Speaking with a megaphone. Mike did not think I was serious last night when I showed him one on e-bay I really want for my birthday this fall. It could quite possibly eliminate the need for me to ever raise my voice again...
- The fact that my stint as a two year PTA President is OVER!!!!!!!!!! Hooray!!