Thursday, October 31, 2013

The 31st

I dislike Halloween.
I just do.
I don't have a long list of reasons why I don't like it.
I just don't.
It doesn't help that Mike doesn't really like any holidays, so it isn't like he picks up the slack for Halloween.
So, it usually means I try my best to make it a fun holiday for my children, despite not throwing anything "extra" in as I so often do at other times.
It's just a few dressed up kids.
(Luke fulfilled one of my biggest pet peeves about Halloween costumes: not really being dressed up as anything specific. At least he didn't wear the head part that completely covers his face.)
Far too much candy.
(This is just Luke's loot. Although Ellie's collection contained 203. Ridiculous.)

And a sick little monkey who bailed early and watched television with Dad.
Until next year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails