Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Box

Luke's good friend Paul, gave Luke a gift.

Well, not really a gift, just something Paul was finished with and decided to pass along to Luke.

Luke needed it to be kept safe.

So Luke requested a box.

Fortunately, some good friends just moved and their garage was full of boxes.

Luke chose just the right box.

Luke decorated the box with various stickers that 71/2 year old boys have in their possession.

The box safely guards Luke's (current) favorite possession.

Luke woke up the other morning and said, "Last night I felt sick. I thought I was going to throw up, so I made sure I moved the box from the side of my bed, just in case I didn't make it to the bathroom."

Luke gets mad if someone holds it and only uses one hand. (It must be held with two, ESPECIALLY if you are Luke's little sister.)

Luke has had this possession taken away because we are sick of hearing about it, talking about it, looking at it, etc.

Luke's behavior will improve immediately if the threat of having it taken away is given.

Any guesses what is in the box?
An 800 page hardback Cabela's Catalog!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails