Saturday, September 5, 2009

Roughing It

We spent Friday-Saturday of Labor Day weekend camping at Pineview with the Tingeys.

It had been a while since we've been camping together as a family. Six 'beds' in a three-man tent...good thing Drew didn't come-there was no room for him!

(How did we wear out our six man tent when the last time we camped as a family was when I was 9 months pregnant with Ellie? Which is a whole 'nother story that I will protect Mike and not tell. Yet.)

Though I am thrilled my children do not have my severe fear of water, I'm not quite sure how I feel about them being pulled around a lake twisting and flying and jumping and splashing.
Joshua was so proud of himself when it came time to move campsites and he helped the big boys move the tent.
We had lots of fun. We (kinda) missed Drew. Thanks for babysitting him Melanie and Nana.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails