Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Detergent Perplexity


Of course, it has been mentioned many times that I love laundry.
Years ago I used to use generic laundry detergent.
Also years ago, I switched only to liquid detergent.
After that I switched to a mid-range detergent. I couldn't quite bring myself to use the oh so expensive Tide.

Recently I went back to a powder detergent. All our clothes have a funny feel to them and the darks have, not faded, but got a weird look to them.

Last night my husband was at the store, (I know, that is a shock in itself.) I had asked him to buy Tide detergent.
The phone call went something like this,
"It is twenty dollars."
"I know, but I think it is time to switch to an expensive one before all the clothes look like yours and Joshua's shirts the other day."
"Oh well, it will do 96 loads."

I didn't tell him that the $10 one also says it does 96 loads.

Laundry detergent. I am in a little quandary about it.
Is the expensive Tide the only way to go?
And what is up with powder detergent?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails