Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Random Thoughts on Random Shots

'"Watch my 'tick' Momma'"
Joshua is so proud of his new bike trick. He pedals as fast as his little feet can pedal on his pink and purple tricycle. He comes to a complete stop. He climbs up on the seat. Raises one hand in the air. And if no Otter Pop is in his mouth, sucks in both cheeks.

"I am the cutest Kindergartener"
Ellie's first full, official day of Kindergarten was Monday. She was honored with a "K-for-Kindergarten" pancake for breakfast. (Ellie may be the cutest, but maybe not the smartest... as she "forgot" to get on the bus after school on the second day of Kindergarten.)

Hooray. Hooray. The long awaited day has arrived. Drew can hold his own bottle. As Drew is my last baby, I really am trying to treasure the holding and all that stuff. But really, when dinner needs to be fixed, or someone's hair needs to be done, or homework needs to be signed, Drew holding his own bottle, really comes in handy!

Hmmm... Looks like someone was playing with Mom's camera when she was wasn't paying attention.

3 comments:

  1. I love that you are enjoying every moment. :) they do grow so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Joshua's "tick" and that Ellie forgot to get on the bus. Let me know when Drew wants Nana to bathe him and smear lotion all over him. Ummm, Smells like a baby should!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe your kids are growing so much :( They won't even know us!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails