Monday, October 31, 2011

Obligatory Halloween Pictures

I detest pumpkin carving, and usually (if we do it) put Mike in charge. But this year I must have caught a nice bug or something, as I not only allowed my kids to carve pumpkins, but I did it right along with them!!
Ellie, bless her heart did every single part of it herself. She turned down every offer of help and instead stuck with it, sawing, cutting and digging away until she had a darling little pumpkin face carved. And then, guess what winner mother neglected to take a picture of the finished product!?!
Check out that horse yours truly carved from Joshua's outline. Do you know how hard it is to carve a pumpkin in the first place, let alone a horse pattern drawn by a four year old!!

Megan and I were thrilled to have recently discovered, Barney Halloween on Netflix. Megan received it on VHS for her 2nd birthday, and it quickly became both of our favorites. The VHS died a sad death due to close to a million views. Oh--it was SO FUN singing along to the old Barney favorites I've tried to remember over the years.
And then of course there was Halloween Night.
And that folks was Halloween day around here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails